was established as a unit under the Administration department in July 2016. It is
currently headed by Salisu Garba. The office is temporarily located within the
premises of the Centre’s Library Complex.
1. Preparation of Strategic and annual budget estimates.
2. To ensure expenditures are made within the frame of approved budgets and allocations.
3. To ensure customized organizational model.
4. To serve as a member of the Hospital Tenders Board
5. To carry out any other function that may be assigned by the management.
Performance And Achievements
Since inception, the division has been able to carry out necessary duties of budget and planning nature among which are
1. Assessment of Medical Records department and proposal for improvement.
2.Budget performance Report for 2016, 2017,2018 and 2019.
3. Preparation of 2018, 2019 and 2020 Budget.
4. Preparation of 2017-2020 and Federal Government Strategic Health Development plan document.
5. Quarterly report on project funding performance for 2018, 2019.
6. Manpower budget for 2019. 7. 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 Budget Performance Evaluation reports constantly requested.